| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Juan De Marcona in April is really warm at 21.3 °C (70.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.1 °C (77.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in April is bone dry. An airy 0.2mm (0in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:34 long and the longest day is 11:58 long with an average length of 11:46.
Check the distance to and compare the San Juan De Marcona April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in San Juan De Marcona, Peru
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding San Juan De Marcona:
- Puerto Maldonado, Peru - 711.8 kms (442.3 miles) ENE
- Cuzco, Peru - 403.6 kms (250.8 miles) ENE
- Juliaca, Peru - 537.1 kms (333.8 miles) E
- Arequipa, Peru - 398.7 kms (247.8 miles) ESE
- La Paz, Bolivia - 756.5 kms (470.1 miles) E
- Visviri-Tenencia, Chile - 652.8 kms (405.6 miles) ESE
- Tacna, Peru - 599.7 kms (372.7 miles) ESE
- Arica, Chile - 610.4 kms (379.3 miles) ESE
- Codpa-Reten, Chile - 691.1 kms (429.4 miles) SE
- Camina-Tenencia, Chile - 749.4 kms (465.7 miles) SE
- Iquique-Diego Aracena, Chile - 779.4 kms (484.3 miles) SE
- Huatacondo, Chile - 890.5 kms (553.4 miles) SE